When you’re in the market for a reliable roofing contractor, it pays to narrow down your list of prospects to those who carry a certification from some of the leading roofing material manufacturers. A roofing company enjoys the distinction of being certified by a known brand not by chance, but by plenty of effort and years of experience.
GAF Master Elite® Roofing Contractor
When a contractor is a certified GAF Master Elite® roofing contractor, you know they have the best knowledge when it comes to roofing shingles, as GAF is North America’s best-selling shingle brand, and the Master Elite distinction is its highest certification.
As a customer, you will enjoy these benefits from hiring a GAF Master Elite roofing contractor:
- Highest Level of Workmanship – GAF has awarded the Master Elite badge to only the top 3% of roofers in the U.S. This means the contractor passes the stringent testing required of Master Elite roofers. They can install your GAF roofing system in a timely and efficient manner without sacrificing quality under GAF’s requirements.
- Always Knowledgeable of Industry Trends – Master Elite contractors are required to participate in continuing education and training to stay current with the industry trends. This means your contractor uses only the latest options and installation methods.
- Offers the Best Roofing Options – Master Elite contractors can offer the best GAF roofing options, so you won’t have any problem with your choices. Your home will gain advancements in curb appeal, energy efficiency, comfort, and overall quality.
- Offers the Strongest Warranties – Only Master Elite contractors are allowed to offer GAF’s strongest warranties. Enjoy the protection of the Golden Pledge® Warranty, which comes with a 40-point check-up performed by a GAF-certified roof inspector, 50-year material coverage, and 20-year workmanship coverage.
Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
If you prefer Owens Corning roofing products, it’s best to hire an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. Here are some of the best reasons why:
- Properly Licensed – Only roofing contractors licensed to work in your area are eligible for the Owens Corning certification.
- Insured – Only roofing contractors that carry sufficient workers’ compensation and general liability coverage are eligible for certification.
- Experienced – Two years is the minimum length of professional roofing experience required by Owens Corning before a roofer is eligible to apply for the preferred certification.
- High Quality of Work – Owens Corning’s Total Protection Roofing System module is not available for access to just any roofer. The roofing contractor has to be certified by the brand as a Preferred Contractor. This module is essential for a roofer to deliver flawless, reliable, and high-quality workmanship.
- Strong Warranties – Owens Corning’s strongest warranties can only be offered by its Preferred Contractors. This means longer roofing material coverage and an additional 10 years of workmanship warranty.
Pruden Roofing is proud and honored to carry both GAF Master Elite and Owens Corning Preferred Contractor certifications. You can rely on us for any of your roofing needs. Call us now at (209) 810-5401 or request a quote here.